Wednesday, November 9, 2011

IS YOUR GUY IN NEED OF A NEW LOOK?

I want to devote today to the men in our lives. Men tend to hold on to same style for a long time. My clients are shoving their husbands in my chair so their guy can be stylish again.  Gentlemen, we need you to look good next us. I tell my husband all the time that he is walking advertisement, so we play around with his hair a lot. One thing I stress (especially to men)
PRODUCT, PRODUCT,PRODUCT!
For some reason guys, especially my husband, ignore this advice and their hair has the product look on top, but the sides and back are flying n-a-t-u-r-a-l. Not good!

Here are the steps to product styling for men ( used for every style)

       *Wet hair-apply gel, a strong or firm hold
           (Recommendation: BedHead for men POWER PLAY firm finish gel)



        *blow dry on low.
            -Long hair, guide the style with your fingers
            -Short hair, use your fingers to mess or tousle
          (Going against the grain will help you achieve more height)


                        *Take a wax to form the style you desire.
(I recommend BedHead for men MATTE SEPARATION WORKABLE WAX)


* Finish with a strong hold hairspray, to fight humidity and add shine.
(The best is BedHead for men POWER SURGE stronghold hairspray)











In the last year you have seen certain celebrity men sporting what I call the "sexy business" look, because I think this style looks great in a suit. The first time I fell in love with this look was when Mr. Bradley Cooper showed up in Vegas in an all black suit in the movie HANGOVER. Speaking for all women
"HOLY CRAP!" 



What's HOTT right now is the 
RETRO "IVY LEAGUE CUT".
check out some of the hotties bangin this look out. I'm obsessed!

Ryan


Rob


Jonah

George

This look can be tricky. If your stylist doesn't know what this look is, bring a photo.
*Remember: TIGHT FADE on the sides, LONG on the top, DEEP part. GEL,GEL,& more GEL!



TIGI YOURSELF